LIKE A FISH UNDER A STURGEON MOON Today I'm rolling down on these old known roads; creating paths and trails without bumps or stones, here I go. Forget about leaving traces... I will go places. Need no one to find me, or follow behind… I go up now climbing ladders I said I would climb. Watch me out hurling my fishnet casting it far, catching the biggest shark under a brimming sky, with one large moon and followed by thousands stars… Under this full moon I also go fishing for peace, forgiveness, and forgetfulness, and for prayers long forgotten bellow green palm trees drenched in rum-coconut water, resting, day-dreaming and napping. Here in Caribbean gardens. I'm picking apples and cinnamon sticks, I'm harvesting grapefruits, and fruits and grapes, bananas and grapefruits, camellia flowers for my tea, avocado for my toasts and even chickweed, and mint leaves, and more, for my magical elixirs. Skyclad I go barefoot to the rockiest beach fishing,...
Comments