It's Not You...

Have you ever heard these words? 
" Honey, it's not you. It's me!"
"I don't deserve you." "You are just too good for me!"
Lies. Lies. And more lies. 

But the coin has flipped. 
And honey, it's not you. It's me!
See, who can't stay in a relationship like this?

I'm the one who's broken
and shattered.
Who's afraid to ever trust in anyone.
Who cannot love ever again!

It's not you, is just me,
who can't see the light
through these darkened walls
inside this dark cave where your obsessive love
has buried me in, alive. 
Alive, but almost dead inside,
inside this hell, we call "our lives"!

So don't hold be back. 
Don't stop me know. 
Just let me go.
Please let me fly
and don't block my path.
'Cause you'll never know
how angry I am.
And I too know how to "fly a pan", or maybe a glass...

But it's not you, dear.
Is me. It's all my fault...
I just can't love,
I can't love no one anymore.
Not anymore. I'm death inside...
So, for once, 
this is my Good-bye
This is Adios!...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoping