What women want from their man?

Women not only wants to cuddle and watch a movie. We want attention, trust, love, communication, and details, like to go out with you and your friends, and simply have fun together, have fun again like when you both first met. Women like to go to the movies and maybe have a romantic dinner afterwards with that special someone, the man she loves. Guys don't tell Her, "I'm taking you out to dinner tonight, get pretty." Then when she is all dolled up for you and your special day, you get cheap and take you to a Dennis, or a Mc Donald's. That's not a place for a couple's date unless you are broke or a teenage couple going out on your first dates. But a buffet it's ok. It qualifies as a decent dinner date setting.

Women want for men to spend time with us, girls, to talk to us and listen what we have to say, about work, about life, & about nothing in particular...And to COMMUNICATE too!. That's important in a relationship. COMMUNICATION AND TRUST... Some girls like to share, be there for her and let her share her thoughts and feelings with you. Share with her too...

Be present! Always be present!

That means no phones, no texting, chatting, or social media. No video games, and no sports while she is trying to have a good time with you, unless she is into sports or video games, then that's different.

I personally need my man to talk to me, not watch a game on the restaurant's tv when we go out to eat or have few drinks. I want him to share with me his plans. Be the first one to know, and for him not to consult his family 1st. I want him to be sweet, to trust in me and not make a fuss every time I want to go somewhere with him or the girls. Women needs space too. Their "Me time" to love and pamper themselves.

I personally need my "Me Time". I can't baby sit my children and work all the time, every single day without taking few minutes or hours for myself, to relax or rest. WE, WOMEN & MOTHERS, DESERVE A LOT MORE. WE HAVE TO ADD OUR NAME TO OUR OWN AGENDAS AND HIS CALENDAR. (If there is a significant other in our lives. If not just in our journals and planners is good enough.

I/We deserve a break!
I/We want to play too and have fun!
I/We would enjoy going on that fishing trip, men plan with their guys.
I/We also love to play tennis, or volley ball on the beach, or any other sport, with our other half.
We/ I want to climb a mountain with you.
I/We would love to go on a boat ride or drive a jet-sky.
I/We want to swim in a river or in the ocean, maybe skinning dipping with our other half.
And I want to watch a Sunset together, holding hands...

I/WE need to be treated like a woman not like an object.

I'm not a photo I'm real. I'm not a plastic sex doll, And I'm not a trophy (wife) that you put on a shelf and forget, that you don't touch or want anyone to touch either. I'm a woman that feels, wants, and need! And I need you to open up your heart to me. Or open the door and let me go...

We, women, likes to be hugged or kissed without asking for it. We want to be invited to places without us being the ones who makes all the plans 1st. We respect when men takes charge of things but ask use how we feel about it. We want to be cuddled and not only when the other person wants sex, but also just for the comfort of having the person you care for being there for you.

Is that too much to ask?  Men just don't get these things, for some strange reason. It slides through them and their heads.
But all women needs and want is true love, attention, FAITHFULLNESS and TRUST!...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoping

It's Not You...