My Sunday Poem; I'm Happy

I'm Happy!

I'm happy
Because I exist.
Because I never stopped being me,
and because of God’s love for me...

Sometime I feel that He has given me the hardest tests in life.
But I’ve managed to overcome them all. 
I’ve succeeded, 
And nothing made me lose the faith I have...

I’m happy 
Because I know that worse things are to come,
Yet, if I have the faith and keep my inner strength 
To always go on,
To always go forward 
And know how to get up as a true winner, 
like the Phoenix bird that stood up from its ashes,
Nothing will ever pin me down and break my soul...

"Ashes, ashes we fall down”, says an old song,
But I will always get back up! 
Today and always, once and many times more!
That gives me hope, that gives me joy! 
My faith, my strength, and your love!

I’m happy now...
I'm simply happy because I believe in God.
I'm happy because I exist, 
And most of all because you too exist, in this vast wide world...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoping

It's Not You...